Memory Lane: Dementia Care Home
At McCowan Retirement Residence, we offer attentive Memory Care when you can’t be there.
We know that memory loss due to Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents’ needs are continually changing.
“Our highly trained staff on Memory Lane work one-on-one with families to create the high quality of life we all wish for our loved ones.”
We believe the positive benefits our residents receive from small group programs, one-on-one activities and our therapy recreation programs ensure a sense of purpose and quality of life.
Our Memory Lane amenities include:
- 24 hour care in a separate and fully secure home-like environment
- All rooms are private
- Specially trained staff
- Housekeeping and daily spot clean
- Change and laundering of bed linens and towels
- Personal laundry
- Medication Administration
- Daily nursing assistance from our dedicated and caring staff
- Assistance with shower once weekly
- 3 Nutritious meals daily
- Stimulating and meaningful activities that are tailored to each individual
- Emergency response system
- Physician visits on site
- Van for transportation and outings
There is nothing as important in our lives as our loved ones. That is why it is comforting to know that a family member is in good hands when they require special care. Please contact us for more information.